Wednesday, September 07, 2005

.::Wat A Day Last Sunday!::.

.::Wat A Day Last Sunday!::.

Last Sunday Me Woke up Abit Late For Church To do sound duty and me rush all the way to paya lebar sec sch and manage to reach church 15 min late but my boss forgive me for being abit late.We quickly set up the sound equipment in about 30 mins and i have to go to LIW class for lesson and i hope in the next 3 weeks i can do the sound board for duty after LIW class i went to do my duty during service. After service i look up the sky and it suddenly rain VERY heavy i was so shock and we have to tear down the sound equipemnt and bring all the way back to the store room and some more no shelter to cover us. My Friend and me quickly push the more important sound equipment inside the store room and we were totally wet and drenched and we were so StUpiD that we should ask for umbrella before we bring the sound equipment in the room. So my group of friends and i decided to wait for the rain to stop but it lasted almost an hour so we decided to take the risk and quickly put all the sound equipemnt in the room. After taking the equipment in to the room an friendly uncle decided to fetch us to makan lunch so we all went to Hougang Plaza and makan after that some of my friend decided to go play lan game and we decided to play DoTa and the 1st round my group lost but 2nd round actually we winning 1 of my friend purposly ask my brother to off their computer so i very angry lor we winning they dun wan play any way dota was fun ! thats all.

------------------------------------
.::Apocalypse::. 7th September 2005

No comments: