Saturday, September 10, 2005

.::Soccer Friday::.

.::Soccer Friday::.

Yesterday Night, My brother and i was having care group meeting(Cell Group) at my house(lazy to go ppl house for care group).The Care Group suppose to start at 7:30 pm but when it was 7:30 pm only 4 ppl came we waited about 30 mins later then alot ppl come very late sia they come........ After care group my brother and i went to play street soccer opposite of our house. Every Friday, me and a bunch of youth church friend will play street soccer at night every friday so we have alot of fun and i am enjoying playing street soccer with them even though i didn't score a single goal......... After The Soccer we were exhausted and we have some chit chat with each other and we didnt realise it was very late about 12:30 am. After that me nad my bro went back home and i took a bath and went back to sleep.....

------------------------------------
.::Apocalypse::. 9th September 2005

No comments: