Saturday, September 10, 2005

.::The Edge + DoTa::.

.::The Edge + DoTa::.

The Edge is the best service i ever gone to in my life.Live Band + All Youths + Fun!
Today the message talking about Temptation. I was tempted alot of things now i talk to God and he took away some of my temptation ! Thank You Jesus ! After The Edge me and a bunch of friends went to Hougang Plaza Opposite the coffee shop there and eat.
Me ordered Ban Mian cause the Ban Mian very delecious. After we ate a bunch of my friendz decided to play DoTa at Hougang Plaza. Actually, It was a 5 on 5 game and my team chose Slayer,Dragon Knight, Shawdow Shaman, Lightning Revenant & for me i use Rogue Knight.Another team, my friends were using Crystal Maiden(Newbie), Zesus(Newbie), Lich, Troll Warlord & Medusa. In the first 15 min Lightning Revenant kena d/c so we continued playing and it was a 4 on 5 match.Me went to pump only boots of speed and Buriza-do Kyanon and i can kill everyone except Troll Warlord he very powerful so i siam him all the way.In the end we win cause got 2 New ppl playing so they considered it as 4(my team) on 3(opponent team)la.



.::VS::.



------------------------------------
.::Apocalypse::. 10th September 2005

No comments: