Thursday, September 08, 2005

.::Oh My Goodness I'm Late For Maths!::.

.::Oh My Goodness I'm Late For Maths!::.

When My Java Extra Lesson Finished I Realised That I Was Late For My Maths 'O' Level Tuition I quickly Took A Bus 31 and when to tampines interchange. When i reached there i missed a 72 Bus and i was very angry and somemore the time was 5:15pm. Thank God that the next bus arrived 5 mins later! When i reached hougang i have to change another bus to go to tuition and i waited about 10 mins then the bus come. When i reached to the class the time was 5:45 pm.......

When i went into the classroom the teacher say why u late...... i told him cause i no $$ take taxi come here! LOL.

After Tuition I Came down and saw Joanne and later i met Denise. I wonder what are they doing in Kovan.... hmmmm.........

------------------------------------
.::Apocalypse::. 8th September 2005

No comments: