Monday, May 18, 2009

Friday Net Rally & Lost & Found EZ-Link!

Awesome Net Rally Last Friday!
Had alot of fun there!
Beach Theme!






The Lost EZ-Link

I changed my ez-link to the New ez-link last tuesday and i lost is last friday morning when i am walking towards ang mo kio mrt. Because i took out my phone and my card dropped. When i realize that i lost my card when i want to tap the ez-link to go in the ang mo kio mrt and back track and look for it and in the end i didnt find my ez-link

So i approach to the ang mo kio control station ask them what to do when i lost my ez-link and i have to erase the ez-link data so that ppl cannot use. So ..... i bought a new ez-link adult card which cost me $15 and board the train to my school and during my 2nd study period i decided to call the Trans-link to erase the data from the card while i was in the conversation with the person i decided not to erase it. Because i just have this feeling that i will find it back when i go back home.

After school, i took MRT back home and when i reached to Ang Mo Kio MRT i decided to ask the guy in the control station that i lost a card this morning. The Guy took a bunch of lost card and ask me to identify the card so he found my card and gave it back to me and he told me that i was lucky because they wanted to bring all the cards back to head quarters. But in the end i believe that God send the person to find the card for me instead of luck helped me.

PRAISE THE LORD!

No comments: