Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finally! Updates from December 2008 to May 2009

Haha i have finally improved somethings in my blog i think is better then the previous 1 but anyway is a new colouring for the blog so i need to have new post.

Firstly, December 2008 i had youth camp and i was the team leader again.... But my Team was AWESOME!!! Better then Rompin Team haha. EMPIRO is my team name and we had alot of team work accept the cheering part we dunnoe how to come out with good cheers anyway my team was good in every game we played especially the 2nd day field game where we played water bomb team against team. Every team was looking for alliance among 1 another but my team just agree when other teams asking for alliance but our idea was to stay in the corner and do nothing and surprisingly we were not disturbed for a while and the other teams where in the mess! Gotta Love my team EMPIRO even though we didnt win in the end but we were in the lead on the 2nd day.



Secondly, March 2009 went to seattle and it was awesome like the weather over there cold and nice. During the drip back to Singapore we had to stop Japan to transfer flight and in Japan Narita Airport there is a Haagen-Dazs Vending Machine! Wow man if only it was Ben & Jerry Vending Machine i will definitely buy the ice-cream!




Lastly, This Year i was recently appointed to be YC for our region and it was quite difficult at the beggining but in the end, God spoke to me and saying that this role he gave it to me should not let my emotion get in to it but just lay my eyes on him and let him guide me through this role i have but even though is a 1 year think i have learnt more responsibility and very dependent on myself! Love you REGION 3/4 YOUTHS!

No comments: