Thursday, October 04, 2007

I AM PISS WITH A CERTAIN KIND OF PERSON

I HATE AN IRRITATING PERSON IN MY CLASS. THIS CLASSMATE OF MINE IS SUPER IRRITATING AND INCONSIDERATE. SHE ALL PUSH TO ME THE DIFFERENT QUESTIONS THAT I AM SUPPOSE TO ANSWERS AND WHEN I DO NOT KNOW THE QUESTION SHE STILL TELL ME TO PRESENT. GRRR I DO NOT UNDERSTAND A THING ABOUT COMPLICATING SCIENCE AND SHE GAVE THE DIFFICULT QUESTIONS TO ME ! HELLO I AM FROM NORMAL TECH STREAM.

SHE IS THE MOST IRRITATING PERSON I EVER MET. SHE TAKES THE EASY SLIDES. SHE GOT A AMERICAN ACCENT ALTHOUGH SHE IS A CHINESE AND THINK THAT SHE IS BETTER THEN OTHER PEOPLE. SHE THINK SHE THE BIG BOSS. SMALL PIMPLE MAKE SO MUCH NOISE. WHEN SHE DUN LIKE A FACILITATOR SHE COMPLAIN TO THE HEAD DEPARTMENT OF THE MODULE....

SHE NEED TO BE DISCIPLINE

What she blame at me for
------------------------------
Firstly, i accidentally hit her bag she give that black face then i say sorry she still got that ugly black face looking at me. Accidentally hit the bag only not like some $10,000 bag or what.....

Secondly, I didn't shake the table she scold me what the hack sia and when i never touch the table, i saw her shaking the table Grrrrr...

Thirdly, I accidentally kick the power plug she make noise and blame me ....

Fourthly, When i dun understand today's problem she gave me the harder slides to present....

Lastly, When she encounter difficult slide ask me to present!

Thats partly i hate about E36G

God Please Help Me! I know i know i must have a forgiving heart
and i will try to reflect and pray to God tonite at home.



-------------------------------
This is just what i type so that i can let out all my anger on her and i will try to forgive her...................................

No comments: