Friday, December 29, 2006

.::Cousin Reunion::.

.::Cousin Reunion::.

Saturdae, at early evening all my cousin/uncle/aunties came to my house and i told my mum i want to start the fire so we went to the bbq pit near the swimming pool and my dad booked BBQ PIT 1. When we reach there we saw another family taken another BBQ PIT and we saw they took our BBQ PIT 1 and the other family booked BBQ PIT 2. The other family purposely take that PIT 1 cause over there got Shelter + MORE SPACE and BBQ PIT 2 has nthing there GRRRR... my dad went to talk to them and they all act BLUR so fustrated !!!!! NVM GOD SAYS FORGIVE THE ENEMY ! so we started the fire and BBQ some food. Then MY Cousin's Daughter Came and i played with them all the while haha enjoyed alot playing with them i just love kids haha !

.::Megan, Me, Mathidal::.




------------------------------------
.::BrotherBear::. 25th December 2006

No comments: